Thursday, August 14, 2008

Goodbye to Summer

Farewell to Kari and Spencer's Family ~ they moved to Utah last week. Why does our family keep moving away?? We are sooo sad!
But excited for the adventures they'll have with Spencer going back to school. We're looking forward to going to visit them, and all the rest of our family there.
Bryn, Wes, Spence and Zoe gettin' a little crazy!
Baby Adeline is a beauty...
Girls' Summer Book Club ~ the girls read "Island of the Blue Dolphins" and had their cousins and friend come chat about it and share yummy treats. What a fun learning experience...good prep to be ready for school to start next week.
End of Summer Tea Party ~ planned and executed by Bryn. What a mess to clean up, but they had a delightful time eating off plastic and munching on graham crackers.


3 comments:

Melanie Engen said...

I love to hear end of summer. Not to get snow again but to have my kids back in school. I can only entertain them for so long. I am so happy that I get to check in on you every once in a while. It has been such a long time. You always made me laugh. :)

megan said...

I miss you guys! And I hope you do visit because last night we were looking at some old photos of your family and Elijah couldn't remember his cousins names!!!!!!!!! I was so shocked and sad. That can't happen! Maybe next year either we'll get down there or vice versa?

we love you!

Melissa said...

So fun to find your blog and to catch up on your beautiful family.
The summer book club is such a great idea.